I am just popping in with a super simple “recipe” for y’all. I was running behind yesterday, and threw together this gem of a combo and it is definitely a keeper! I definitely added a generous helping of nut butter after the below photo was taken :).
- 1c Yogurt (I used Siggi's Plain)
- 1 Scoop Collagen (I use Vital Proteins)
- Sprinkle of Cinnamon
- 1T Chia Seeds
- ⅓c Purely Elizabeth Granola
- 1 Banana, Sliced
- ¼c Pomegranate Seeds
- To a bowl, add yogurt and collagen. Mix well.
- Top with sliced banana, pomegranate, chia, cinnamon, and granola.
- Optional Toppings: nut butter, honey, coconut flakes, cacao