Hello Again, Blog
Hello friends! After a super long hiatus, I am back to the world of blogging! For those of you just visiting for the first time or seasoned readers, I thought I would re-introduce myself with a few fun facts.
- The CHRISTMAS season is my ABSOLUTE favorite time of the year. Between celebrating the birth of our LORD & SAVIOR, twinkling lights, hot cocoa & marshmallows, Christmas trees (fresh pine scent), gingerbread, family, friends, holiday markets, crackling fires, and Hallmark Christmas movies, I am obsessed!
- After seeing The Blind Side, I decided I wanted to go to college at OLE MISS. I lasted 3 semesters before returning home to Virginia due to being homesick. I tried. Haha!
- I graduated from TEXAS CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY as a dietetics major and completed my dietetic internship through Abilene Christian University–I clearly overcame the homesickness ;).
- I am currently working my DREAM JOB as a REGISTERED DIETITIAN specializing in eating disorders.
- SWEET POTATOES with Greek yogurt, nut butter, and cinnamon is one of my favorite combinations…ever. If you have not had this combo, what are you waiting for?!
- I am 26 years old and the middle child of 3 girls…my poor Dad was outnumbered.
- I am a SAFER BEAUTY ADVOCATE working for an incredible Santa Monica-based company, BEAUTY COUNTER.
- I was never a coffee drinker until this past year…now I
needwant it on a daily basis! Still not sure if I like the taste or just the idea of it! Ha!