Oh the Glorious Green Smoothie! This little gem is my morning go-to because it is SO simple, SO good, and FULL of feel-good nutrients (hello spinach and collagen!).
Glorious Green Smoothie
Author: Katie Keatley
Recipe type: Breakfast - Smoothie
- 1 c unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 2 c spinach
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 heaping scoop Vital Proteins Collagen
- 1-2 tbsp almond butter (or nut/seed butter of choice)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Handful of ice
- Splash of vanilla extract
- Pinch of cinnamon
- To a high-powered blender (such as a Vitamix), add all of the ingredients, blending until creamy.
- Pour and enjoy!
Top with hemp hearts, fruit, granola, or other tasty toppings!
The great thing about smoothies is they can be easily modified using ingredients that you have on hand. No bananas? How about frozen berries? Need something sweeter? Add a date or two! Have the crumbled remnants of a homemade granola bar? Toss em’ on top for a satisfying crunch. The options are endless!